Seite 2 von 2
Verfasst: Mi 15. Jul 2020, 00:00
DOjS ist jetzt in V1.1.0
Version 1.1.0 (the COM together)
Version 1.0.1 (the minimal midi modification)
- Added COM port access through the COMPort() object.
- Added RAW LPT port access through LPT-funktions LPTRawData(), LPTRawStatus() and LPTRawControl().
- Added LPT printer access through LPTReset(), LPTSend() and LPTStatus().
- Added LPT/COM port enumeration through GetParallelPorts() and GetSerialPorts().
- Added more verbose output about detected 3dfx card and found ports when starting up.
- Added MidiGetPos()
- Added example script that implements a simple MIDI player.
- Small cleanups for release building.
Verfasst: Sa 5. Sep 2020, 13:42
DOjS ist jetzt in V1.2.0
Version 1.2.0 (Watt is that?)
- Added TCP/IP support through WATT32.
- Fixed bug where text mode was not restored after exiting DOjS
- Added File.GetSize(), File.WriteBytes() and File.ReadBytes()
- Added fixnewlines target to Makefile.
- Updated syntax highlighting file.
- Switched JSDoc documentation to better-docs
- Improved editor
- Quoted strings are now GREEN
- The cursor positioning at the end of line is more usable.
- 50-line mode can now be selected on the command line
- Fixed CTRL-L/Go to line
- Fixed bugs in p5js compatibility layer
- endShape() polygon drawing
- Cleaned up startup messages in logfile.
- Re-added PNG loading/writing
Verfasst: Fr 22. Jan 2021, 19:12
DOjS ist jetzt in Version 1.4.0
Version 1.4.0 (The curly conglomerate)
Version 1.3.0 (The ZIPpy serving)
- Replaced loadpng+libpng by alpng to reduce EXE size.
- Added fast integer array class IntArray
- Added ReadInts() and WriteInts() to File, Zip and Socket to speed up data IO.
- Improved type checking for parameters.
- Added cURL and OpenSSL support.
- FIXED: memory leak in editor
- FIXED: editor crashed when deleting selected text
- Added loadable module support during runtime
- IPX, PNG, Allegro3D, COMPort and cURL are loadable modules now
- Added ZIP file access through Zip() class
- Added StringToBytes() and BytesToString()
- Added file name to stack trace for files loaded by Include() and Require()
- Added loading of images, fonts, samples, midi files and scripts from ZIP files
- JSBOOT/ can now be replaced by JSBOOT.ZIP
- Added autostart feature for ZIP files
- Added more fonts from Linux Font Project
- Fixed crash in context help
- Added ReadZIP(), Rename(), MakeDir(), RmDir() and RmFile()
- Internal cleanup and removed some duplicate code
- Fixed bug in DrawArray() and new Bitmap()
- Fixed memory allocation bug where CWSDPMI and MuJS started to use virtual memory because of missing GCs.
- Added raw disk access through RawRead() and RawWrite() (and other functions)
- Fixed problems with the Makefile and filenames which only happened for fresh checkouts on case sensitive file systems.
- Updated build instructions
- Fixed ReadBytes() in socket.c
- Renamed fxGetMemoryTMU() to fxGetMemoryTmu()
Verfasst: Fr 2. Apr 2021, 15:42
New Version 1.5.0 available at https://github.com/SuperIlu/DOjS/releases
Version 1.5.0 (The neuronal necessity)
- Added SQLite module
- Added module for training/running neuronal networks
- Added libcpuid module
- Added NanoSVG module
- Added global variables Width/Height
- Added single parameter version of Color()
- Added Console and EvalChain classes.
- Added perlin noise module
- You can now create single color Bitmaps with new Bitmap(width, height, color)
- FIXED: small fixes for raw disk access.
- FIXED: p5js arc() function is now somewhat useable (was completely broken before).
- FIXED: Updated openssl to 1.1.1k