This is a short tutorial which teaches you to set-up a portable DOSBox on a USB Flash drive using PortableApps.
Firstly I'm really impressed with PortableApps. It's very handy if you're out and about a lot and don't want to carry a computer with you.
There are heaps of PortableApps available and all your documents, settings, bookmarks, music and so on are stored on your USB flash drive.
I cover the following few steps:
1. How to format your USB flash drive
2. How to download and install PortableApps
3. A quick overview of PortableApps
4. How to download Apps
5. How to download and install DOSBox portable
6. How to configure the DOSBox config file to improve picture and audio quality
7. How to tell DOSBox to automatically mount your DOS Games
Emulatoren, Virtuelle Maschinen und Source Ports
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast