- Spell WARP to raise multi bonus value
- Spell LIGHT to enable extra ball - 5 million and 10 million
points in turn
- BALL TRAP raises value - collects bonus and gives jackpot
and extra ball when lit
- Drop all ROCKET targets to spell Ignition
- RIGHT PASSAGE lights hold bonus - score bonus and
- RAMP raises score value for 20 seconds and collects lit values
- Spell FUEL to raise jackpot value and light collect planet
- Spell IGNITION to light jackpot
- Hit 500P TARGETS 8 times to start multiball mode
- Hit OUTLANE SLINGSHOT TRIGGER to save the ball
- At the top of the screen, you'll find four lights at the top. If the ball is
launched and runs over it, you'll get a x2 multiplier.
- If you light all four of them by rolling over them, you can get another
multiplier bonus. It can be x2, x3, x4, x6, and x8.
- These aforementioned lights can be messed with by triggering the flippers
- There are three lights above the "Ignition" logo. Trigger them enough times
to light up the logo itself to make a jackpot available in the ball trap.
- Mushroom bumpers get you 500 points per hit.
- On the table are three drop targets. Each time you knock all three down, you
get progressive bonuses of one extra ball, 5,000,000 points, and 10,000,000
points. They loop from there. The extra ball is collected on the left
passage; the points in the ball trap.
- The drop target in the top-left corner is worth 50,000 points. FYI.
- If you drop all four left drop targets and go through the left passage, you
will "go to another planet" and be able to collect higher bonuses.
- The ball trap can be entered multiple times. You'll first gain 100,000
points, then 250,000 points, then 500,000 points, then a loop from there.
- The left passage can be gone through for bonus points. If you manage to
repeat the task in twenty seconds, you'll get progressive bonuses of 50,000
points, 100,000 points, 250,000 points, 500,000 points, and 750,000 points,
at which you'll just continue to get 750,000 points.
- The Sun Run is a passage on the right. Go through it three times to light
all of the lights and get a bonus. Each time, it differs. You'll first get a
Hold Bonus (go through the Sun Run again), a Score Bonus (go to the ball
trap), and a Double Bonus (go through the Sun Run again). After getting all
three, the last two reset and can be gotten again.
- Also note each run in the Sun Run is 10,000 points.
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 4 Gäste